Friend or Family arrested in Livermore, CA?
Call BailSmart Bail Bonds, we’ll call the Santa Rita jail directly and speak to a live person inside the jail to get the Bail Amount, Charges and Court date/location. Our bail bonds agents serve Livermore California and have been helping Bay Area residents get their friends and family out of the Fremont city jail quickly and easily. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, including holidays.
Our bail bondsman, located near the Santa Rita jail, are immediately available for your friends and families fast release. Bay Area residents choose BailSmart Bail Bonds because we are closest to the Santa Rita jail and when you need a bail bondsman, you need a company that will be pro-active, professional, fast and available 24 hours a day!
Fast 24 hour Bail Bonds, when you need it!
BailSmart’s 24 hour bail bonds service is for everyone, regardless of charges. BailSmart bail bonds respects every American’s constitutional right to bail. Our job is not judge our clients but to get them out as fast as possible while treating them with the dignity and respect they deserve.
Arrested in Livermore, CA
Santa Rita Jail
If you are arrested by an Alameda County Sheriff’s Deputy or arrested in a Livermore, Pleasanton or Dublin California you will be sent directly to the Alameda County jail, more commonly known as Santa Rita Jail. Individuals who are arrested and booked in the Santa Rita jail can be bailed 24 hours a day. This means that we can get anyone out day or night. Santa Rita Jail serves as the county jail to all of Alameda and is located in Dublin, CA. BailSmart’s experienced agents post bail bonds with Santa Rita jail 24hrs a day and are knowledgeable on the quickest way to bail out individuals who are sent to this jail.
Common Charges and Expected Bail Amounts
Bail Amounts in Livermore, CA are set based on the severity of the charge(s) and past criminal history. Below is one of the more common arrests that someone will need to post bail for in the Bay Area.
Common Bail Scenario:
How it Works
How to post bail at Santa Rita Jail:
You pay a percentage of this amount & help us get the Defendant into court.
- By phone, Visit Office or Meet a BailSmart Bail Bondsman at the Jail
- We will fill out the necessary bail paperwork in person or by phone
- Then we will post bail (provide the jail with the surety bond)
- Your friend/family will be released around 30 to 45 min
Livermore Police Dept:
More Info: Report a crime or incident needing an officer response: (925) 371-4987
Alameda County Jail – Santa Rita Jail:
- BailSmart can be post bail at the Santa Rita Jail 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Inmates who have no money when they are released are given a free bus pass or a free B.A.R.T. ticket. The inmates are also provided with transportation schedules and directions to the B.A.R.T. station if they choose to walk.
- Santa Rita Jail is considered a “Mega Jail”, which means release times can take several hours, it is recommended that you wait for a phone call from the inmate after they are out of custody if they need a ride home.
We'll call Santa Rita Jail for you & get the information you need, fast!
Live near Livermore, Ca but friend/family arrested in another county or city?
BailSmart has a network of bail bonds agents throughout the Bay Area, Central Valley, Sacramento, Northern and Southern California.
Speak to a live agent now, 24/7 (866) 377-6080
After you are released!
After we post bail, the person will be processed and released from jail. BailSmart will contact you within 24 hours to give you details of your next court date and location. Anybody arrested in Fremont, Newark or Union City California will likely be required to show up to the Superior court located in Dublin, CA.
2 Things to Remember after you are Released!
1. Go to Court (Below is information to the Dublin Superior Court)
2. Call us after Court
Dublin Courthouse – East County Hall of Justice: